If you find anyone has breached the planning control in your area, please report an incident to investigate further.
Kindly provide the information including:
- Details of the alleged planning breach
- When the activities happened or began
- Problems caused by the suspected breach
- Name and address of the offender
Your details will be kept confidential in accordance with the council’s data protection policies.
If you are reporting the following matters, be aware that these are civil disputes and cannot be investigated by the Council. You are advised to contact a solicitor specialising in property law, or contact your building's insurance provider:
- Breaches of covenant
- Contraventions under the Party Walls Act
- Damage resulting from building works
- Boundary infringements/disputes